Atlas_aus
member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2019
- Messages
- 236
- Age
- 63
- Gender
- Male
- Country
Australia
Howdy all,
I hope I am not giving the impression that I am bragging or it has been an easy ride... I forgot to mention I still have some of the usual things others have reported like :

I hope I am not giving the impression that I am bragging or it has been an easy ride... I forgot to mention I still have some of the usual things others have reported like :
- Numbness around parts of the incision
- Very tender shin bone skin/muscle (?) on both lower legs
- Aches and pains in both quadriceps
- And the occasional sharp pain in either knees, not very often thank goodness.

Love it. I started to use a shopping trolley, that also works well ! And yes the TENS seemed to have worked but need to get a stronger battery. 

No offence to the female population !

