Guest viewing is limited

THR break on through

Status
Not open for further replies.
ukisgr8, I want to ditch the walking stick too! I am still limping a fair bit ( at OS visit last week, he said could be 6 months before it is completely gone). I walk a lot taller and straighter and better gait with it - for the first 10 minutes at least, then I get tired. Without it, well... doesn't look good. So, around the house I practise, practise, practise. And when going out, I still take the stick, for now.
 
I've been chipping and putting and practicing full swings with no pain and soreness. yesterday I went shooting with my new 30-06 and 9 mm and zeroed them in so hunting and golfing is getting closer...lol ..

Misunderstood. I read this and thought it meant you were actually playing. :)

Sharon
 
Misunderstood. I read this and thought it meant you were actually playing. :)

Sharon

Nah, I had planned to go golfing but never made it. I chipped around the around a little but very easy swings. I don't have that "pain" if I use the cane but can still feel it if bending to the side of the LHR. I quote pain because it's not a bad pain but it's aggravating and limiting. I go back to the doc in a few weeks so I'll just stay on the cane until then to make sure there isn't any structural damage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom