Brand new here and a nervous wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which he put in. He visited once after surgery and I was too out of it to talk about it. I will find out on dec 6 at my follow up. I didn't tell him which I wanted. I just told him I left it up to him to pick the best for my activity level
 
Well, duh! You got the Bionic one! ;-)
Hope you are getting better. You should really start to feel it everyday.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi the best of luck ihad tkr a month ago today and i am out dog obedience training in short bursts but letting the knee rule ,we have three red and white collies ,once again hope all goes well,mal.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom