Guest viewing is limited

bone touching bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I strained my right quadriceps muscles. I have no strenght in my right leg. I can't walk 20 yards my right knee is very painful along with with my right thigh and lower right back. I finish my dental appointment and is waiting on my os appiontment. My pc think I might have nerve compression, so I am going for a mri on Tuesday on my lumbar region. :beg: That would surely put me back on my knee replacement especially in the condition I am in now.
 
Yes I got a cane, walker, and a wheel chair from my last back surgery 3 years ago. The pain is wicked. I will be glad when my os contact me about my knees I think they are the culprit here.:flabber:
 
I got bad kneecaps on both knees. What kind of surgery you think I will get tkr or some type of revision. I have t seen os yet I hope I get a call this week. I am going through the veterans administration. Everything has clearèd. I am waiting for my os appiontment,





M
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was smoothed out and a 'button' added to the inside. I had it with the original surgery and then again in the revision. Everything was completed at the same time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom