Guest viewing is limited

TKR Bishop's Recovery Story

@Bishop I just saw the dates of your surgeries and am curious why the surgeon did not do both the same day since they were only a few days apart.
 
Looks like they were about 6 weeks apart. That’s what my OS initially offered me, though I did them 8 weeks apart. He doesn’t generally do bilateral because he said there is more blood loss and he would need a second surgeon whereas he usually works alone.
 
Last edited:
You’re right, I misread the dates.
 
At 5 months, I am very careful in shower. Still have uncomfort when bending knee but not paranoid about the ROM anymore...see improvements each day but definitely not great # like others...but I can do what I need to do and expect slow improvements. I did a lot of self talk to just take each day one at a time. I know how you feel. Try to not over analyze and don't force yourself to do things.

Like I said, I am 5 months and still feel it is early days for me.

Right there with you, TKR, R on 7/21… no more pt and no outpatient pt. Doing as best I can. Self talk keeps me from overdoing it, just to see results. Thanks for sharing. I found your thread while searching for details about bathing.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom