Guest viewing is limited

THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fulafoto, adding my best wishes for the surgery and recovery of your dreams!! I know you will be the happiest man on the planet once you first realize there is no pain! Hope it's all simply "textbook"!! Make us all proud!
 
This is your day Bill - Wed 9 Jul 5:56 am in QLD - best wishes dear friend x
 
Sending you all my good wishes for an excellent recovery @fulafoto
 
Yep, I figured you were in the car, on your phone.. Tell DW to drive safely xx
 
Hooray Bill, we are sending our positive energy, thoughts and prayers...
 
Bill, best of luck to you. You will be arriving at the hospital soon. A few hours and your new life will be starting. I look forward to your post-op report!
 
Well Bill you have started the road to recovery. It is all good the pain will pass an you will be better soon.
 
Oh Bill, I nearly missed the big send-off! How remiss of me!
And I see you are in for a bit of alliteration - how neat!
Looking forward to that recovery room update tomorrow
 
Gosh @Poppet you are up early....glad Bills in great spirits.

It's nearly 10am here in Oz and he's second to go in.....he should go in in the next 1/2 hr

Best of luck Bill
 
We're all waiting for you Bill! With positive thoughts for your relief of pain.
 
Bill is still in surgery @ 1:31pm - another hour to go..
 
@fulafoto if @Poppet is right, your surgery will be winding down soon, and then you will ve truly on the recovery road!! Sooooo happy for you!! :) :) :) happy dance!!!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Waiting.. Waiting ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom