Guest viewing is limited

Bi-Lateral TKR's anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZRoxie said:
geez Janet That cracked me up... I actually understood it all!

Lol! Really?? I have no idea what I was trying to say in that part that my son says looks like I switched to writing in German!
 
Roxie, here is an email I sent a few days after surgery:

"Hi, I think Warren hasbeen in touch. Ican barelystaya wake tofinisha sentance. I'm doing much bettrr all round Today. Justwan't toffopanote 8 could attettodo so. I gloi gtotnerehabtomorrow. I'll. E in touvh when I can!"

Yeah I think you said:
Hi I think Warren has been in touch (not sure who Warren is) I can barely stay awake to finish a sentence. I'm doing much better all around today. Just wanted to send off a note (not sure on that part exactly) I go to rehab tomorrow I'll be in touch when I can!.. LOL
I am sure mine will be very similar!
 
You sure have everything planned out and ready. Hoping all things go well for you tomorrow. Will be watching your recovery. Good luck!
 
Thinking of you today Roxie!! I am the ball of nervous energy today as my surgery is tomorrow. Big hugs and I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom