THR Back pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's supposed to be 75 so I probably should forget socks. It rarely gets cold here.

I'm about 2 months out, still taking 20mg. Percocet every 4 hours. In considerable pain and aching a good part of the time. I feel abnormal - like is this every going to go away?? The thigh where I got the replacement looks inflamed - pink and warm to the touch. I also have Fibromyalgia and wonder if there's a connection. My surgeon suggested I see my Rheumatologist about the FMS. I had a pedicure a few days ago and the soles of my feet hurt and ate pink. Feel like inflammation is a good part of my problem. Don't know what to do except for ice and ibuprofen. Any suggestions would be helpful. Otherwise I intend to have a lovely, relaxing day. Despite my toilet that's started leaking snd my new vacuum that isn't working right that I'll have to return. :-). Those of you that have a life partner appreciate the little things they do for you. I've been trying to convince my dog to bring me glasses of water to no avail.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543




Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Hi @julesglass- just dropping by to say hi. I'm so sorry to hear that your back pain has continued[emoji30]- was hoping it would be better by now. I don't have any words of wisdom but just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom