mald
junior member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2015
- Messages
- 46
- Age
- 57
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United Kingdom
An update on my situation. My MRI on the right hip also showed AVN and secondary arthritis. Consultant advised it too will need replacing within 2 / 3 years.
Helped make my mind up.
I will go through with the hip injection on my painful left hip on 13 October.
I have scheduled the left hip replacement for February 2016.
Once that's done and I'm up and about I will decide when to do the right hip.
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Helped make my mind up.
I will go through with the hip injection on my painful left hip on 13 October.
I have scheduled the left hip replacement for February 2016.
Once that's done and I'm up and about I will decide when to do the right hip.
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum