August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?
dtnfrmtexas, you have been officially added to the August surgery list!
 
Wishing everyone smooth sailing and speedy recoveries. Can't wait to get mine rescheduled.
 
Well Gdawg and Westsea, looks like we are all on the same day and it's coming up fast!
 
Put me down for the 28th for my first one which will be LTKR. Gotta Soldier Up!!! Want to do the right one a couple of weeks later.
 
This site was just recommended to me & I am glad to be here. My total knee replacement is on Mon 8/26. After years of problems with my right knee I am looking forward to getting this done.
 
Hello all, could I please be added to the August list as I had a phone call today asking me to come for surgery on Thursday 29th August. This is my second TKR so hopefully I can get myself sorted out tomorrow. I am being admitted at 4pm so I don't know what time my surgery will be yet. I will hopefully find out tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone, Toothfairy :yikes:
bottomshollow
 
Thank you Judy, I just managed to tag on to August Hotshots at the last minute!
Off for my pre op assessment in 10 minutes. I will get all the details then. Exciting.
Toothfairy x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom