Guest viewing is limited

August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having surgery on right knee on August 5th and other knee 8-10 weeks later.
 
[Bonesmart.org] August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?
ready or not, you have been officially added to the August surgery list!
 
Count me in too, please! August 6th I'm having my Right TKR (I had my Left TKR done May 2012) and I'm ready to have both knees work well again! It's been an interesting year since my first surgery, but knowing this time what to expect, I'm hoping it will go at least as well as last year's did... Fingers are CROSSED! :wink:
 
My BTKR has been scheduled for August 27th. I am looking forward to having my life back!
 
Less than 2 week to go for right knee. Will be super when I have both new knees.
 
Please add me to the August list, one week and counting - August 1, 2013
 
[Bonesmart.org] August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?
skippinggem3, you have been officially added to the August surgery list!



Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
JD1970
My OS also recommended rehab after surgery. He told me the one he preferred and why. I also visited several of the rehabs and asked lots of questions using OS reason for preference. Spent time on the computer reading rehab sites. You can also find facility ratings done by the state. Check with your primary care for preference, and anyone you know that has been through recovery. Important to remember that they are there for YOU. If you have a problem, ring your bell. If that doesn't work, there's someone higher up. Insurance coverage?...ask your carrier, the rehab, your OS. I did go with the OS's rehab, and did not regret it. Keep digging for information. :happydance:
 
katie830, this member has not been on the forum for almost 2 years. When you read old threads, please look at the blue line at the bottom of the post, the date of the post will be there. If a post is not fairly current, there is no need to respond to it.

Also, this surgery date thread is not the place to post anything but surgery dates and things that pertain only to the surgery date. Other kinds of posts get lost here as most members do not regularly visit this thread.

This is just for your information and to help you use the forum to your advantage.
 
I am scheduled for LTKR on August 13. Looking forward to no more bone on bone. :dancy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom