Guest viewing is limited

TKR At home TKR recovery questions<

Can't wait for that. I guess that's my problem, I'm back to doing almost everything like I did before do when the pain or swelling in not the regular areas start. I worry about what's wrong or what did I do to mess it up.

Thanks for the support and wish everyone a Happy New Year.
You are just in the ODIC.. ( over did it club). If you can back off on the standing you might see some improvement.
As an aside, have you gotten new shoes to go with your new knee? Old shoes can be throwing your posture off to aggravate things.
 
Yes, I did get new shoes. It's the lifting my leg and trying to apply my body weight to my new knee that are some things I am having problems with. The walking is okay if I don't overdo it, though I do on occasion.
 
Back
Top Bottom