Guest viewing is limited

April Rainbows 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome dow30k you have found us just in time! You don't have long to wait and you will be on the recovery side! I think where all a bit nervous as our dates approach. Make sure you come back and post on your recovery it's a great support network here :flwrysmile:
 
dow30k... you can do it.. im 5 days after you for BTKR. and if I can do you you can, you are almost 20 years younger than me....and I'm going to tough through it like a trooper...just keep doing those exercises before and after...
 
hi , all the very best wishs for tomorrow and good luck hope all goes well for you and a comfortable stay in hospital and a speedy recovery .:)
 
I found out today I'm having both knees replaced on Monday, April 15. I have to say I'm rather nervous.
 
Saw my OS this afternoon, and found out I'm getting 2 Stryker Get around knees...I guess they are designed expecially for women..........Wake me when its over please.........
 
good luck to all who are having there TKR this coming week .:flwrysmile:
 
Good luck Buttonlover for 15th (today in the Land of Oz) and Schipp4me on 16th your days have finally arrived.:yay: We will all be waiting to hear how you both went on the otherside! I can feel two great recoveries coming your way. :friends: :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile:
 
Hey there Aussie girl... landoz..

Just spotted your user name and popped over from the hippie side to say a big hello...

I don't know anything about knees, being a hippie girl myself, but I will be following your journey with much interest.

I like to keep an eye out for any Aussies joining, so welcome :)
 
Thanks Landoz. starting to pack bags, for hospital, and then another bag for when I go to rehab center so I can be able to get up the stairs before I get home.........I'm to report to hospital at 8 am Tuesday for 1030 BTKR..Luckly my Daughter and son-in-Law work there, So I should get Royal treatment.. So far I haven't felt Nervous, but that will probably hit me Tuesday................
 
Hey there Aussie girl... landoz..

Just spotted your user name and popped over from the hippie side to say a big hello...

I don't know anything about knees, being a hippie girl myself, but I will be following your journey with much interest.

I like to keep an eye out for any Aussies joining, so welcome :)

Thanks Poppet, I actually came across a post of yours last night in articles section. There is a few of us aussie's that have found the site since we don't seem to have anything like it here so it's very comforting to know we can come and chat with someone going through the same thing. I've got two week to go! :yay:
 
Thanks Landoz. starting to pack bags, for hospital, and then another bag for when I go to rehab center so I can be able to get up the stairs before I get home.........I'm to report to hospital at 8 am Tuesday for 1030 BTKR..Luckly my Daughter and son-in-Law work there, So I should get Royal treatment.. So far I haven't felt Nervous, but that will probably hit me Tuesday................

They should roll out the red carpet for you and they won't have any excuse for not visiting you every day! All the best!
 
@shipp4me, Good luck tomorrow with your surgery!! I will be looking for on on the other side! :flwrysmile:
 
Hi all!
I am having a left knee partial replacement on April 24. Can't wait to walk pain free! :)
 
Welcome bird you haven't got long to go just around the corner! Make sure you come back and post and let us all know how you get on with your surgery! All the best :happydance:
 
I am having knee replacement on Monday, April 29th.
Kind of nervous but ready for it to be over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom