Anterior Approach this time, On 26 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OneHipDone best wishes for your surgery! I am a year out from anterior, and having nothing to compare it to I can't say anything other than that it was VERY nice not to have that pesky 90 degree restriction for the first 6 weeks!! Also, not sitting on your incision is a plus:heehee:
 
Just wanted to say good luck....Keep us posted when u can!!!!! :)
 
I hoped I would be first on the list tomorrow morning, but have to be at hospital 11.30am for surgery around an hour later. At least I am allowed a piece of toast and drink before 8am. Busy night finishing off husbands business accounts and some business calls before leaving for hospital. I had hoped I would get an hr or two rest before the surgery but not looking like it.
 
Keeping busy is probably best...it can keep your mind off of the surgery. Good luck and can't wait to hear your news! :friends:
 
Yes, have been probably too busy, but now am showered in the special antiseptic soap, dressed and ready to go, but leaving in an hour gives me some meditation time now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom