THR And now on the healing side...

@subie2021 I am so very sorry for your loss! Such a shock for you I am sure. "Rough week" doesn't even come near what you must be dealing with. Hang in there and please know your BoneSmart family is with you!
 
@subie2021 Hugs to you! I am so sorry you are having to go through all this. The loss of a loved one is heart breaking. And with all that you need to take care of on top of that.... :sorry:

Do you have any family and/or friends to help out? And, yes, it is a blessing, isn't it, to not have to do all that with a painful wonky hip!
 
Aww, subie, I am so very sorry to read this news about your beloved husband. Big hugs to you! I hope the sweet memories you created together over the years are a source of comfort to you. Prayers for peace. :console2::prayer:
@subie2021
 
@subie2021 so very sorry to hear of your loss, my heart goes out to you. Sending my condolences, huge cyber hugs as well as thoughts and prayers. We're here for you. :console2: :praying:
 
Thank you all for your kindness. I know some of you have been in this terrible spot yourselves.
Since my hip went bad, I shoved a lot of the hard physical work off on my DH. He didn't mind of course, and kept up with it after the replacement.
So I'm softer and pretty much out of shape. Ugh!
I'm back to work now, and this new hip is a blessing in this mess. Not a twinge during or after all the chores. I thank God for that, my goodness I'd be in a bigger mess otherwise.
Have a nice cozy Sunday everyone. Tell your loved ones how much you appreciate them.
 
@subie2021 , I’m so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you all.
 
I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your husband... nothing can prepare us for the loss of a loved one
Thinking of you and wishing for you comfort and strength ...xxx
 
Back
Top Bottom