Had been thinking of you as well, I know we had a very similar situation. But not anymore! Lol! I am happy for you, I bet it was the hardest decision for you. I am still struggling with it!
From what I hear you will be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!
I hope it helps your opposite hip, My other hip has issues too, but not as bad. Can't imagine doing 2 hip replacements! Ugh!
Are you dong the Anterior approach? You'll be soooo glad once it over! I hear the worst part is the before...
I will be following your progress and who knows you may just inspire me to schedule mine! Lol!
Take Care, Sara
From what I hear you will be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!
I hope it helps your opposite hip, My other hip has issues too, but not as bad. Can't imagine doing 2 hip replacements! Ugh!
Are you dong the Anterior approach? You'll be soooo glad once it over! I hear the worst part is the before...
I will be following your progress and who knows you may just inspire me to schedule mine! Lol!
Take Care, Sara
United States