Guest viewing is limited

THR Ahipgma recovery

You're going to do great! I hope you get some sleep tonight. You'll be in recovery before you know it, with all this crazy pre-op anxiety behind you. You have so much to gain here, it's going to be awesome!
Prayers for peace of mind and all things good.
@ahipgma
 
Hey @ahipgma i have absolutely no idea what time it is your side at this point but sending you lots of love and I'll be back later to check on the patient xxxxxx
 
Hey @ChrissyW its 630 am with 6 hrs to go.
Going to have my yummy breakfast of clear Gatorade as allowed and take my special shower soon.:bath:
My hub and daughter are accompanying
Me this morning for the half hour drive to the hospital, 15 weeks to the day of my last op. I cannot even begin to say how glad I am that its here. My hub has alerted about 500 people so I am covered in prayer today. Will report later, thanks for the well wishes. No running off to Bora Bora without me, now!
 
@ahipgma what beautiful news :loveshwr::loveshwr:
I've been thinking of you and I couldn't be more chuffed that you're back and it went well :happydance:
Now more love and positive vibes for a comfortable post op period xxxxxxx
 
Hi all
had a restful night courtesy oxy
I did request a scopalamine patch from everyone I saw, got one ,and it made an enormous difference only got slightly sick when they pushed dilaudid immediately post op. So a happy camper nausea wise! Peed fine, icing like crazy.
I was a nervous wreck going in but should not have worried!!! All well, surgeon and nurses fantastic in the surgical area.
I am hoping for the 2 step forward 1 step back recovery I'm having with leg #1
I told the doc it's like an enormous Charlie horse- like cramp in the new leg.
Though I'll definitely follow all my dislocation rules-- I'm not as afraid any more. I'm so very thankful----DONE!!! Yay!!!! :happydance::yay::dancy::egypdance::spin:
(Will be working on doing all the above for a year I guess :heehee:
 
You sound wonderful! So encouraging. I'm happy surgery is behind you and you can concentrate on
healing / recovery. I hope you have a great day!
@ahipgma
 
Yay, congrats for making it to the other side with hip #2, @ahipgma, your very LAST hip and now you're fully bionic Must be a huge relief to have it finally done and now the focus turns 100% to healing. Glad to read nausea is being controlled, and hope most pain as well. You'll be heading home shortly, and I hope the transition from hospital to home goes smoothly. Sending good and healing thoughts your way.
 
This is most definetly a smiley thread at the moment. Now I hope you ha ring been practicing that head spinning emoji! Happy healing my lovely xxx
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom