Ortho six week check up today...not entirely what I expected. I guess good news is no manipulation is being scheduled, but that is really about delaying that decision for three weeks. Next appt is 3/1, he will decide then and no work until I clear that appointment. Got a steroid and a anti-inflammatory to take to help the swelling. He said the rom isn't bad but not yet where he is happy with it either. Most days comfort spot is still 95 to 100, can push slightly above 100, but that isn't the happy or normal spot yet either. A little worried about adhesions because of the heat still in my knee, but at this point a watch and see. With a strong recommendation to get more flexion. So back to the waiting game and keep progressing, small steps forward....
Right TKR 27 December 2016