TKR After surgery...4+weeks

It is outpatient...the MUA...I was in byg 6am and home by 10:30am not bad. I do have some soreness but not bad. [emoji5]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
 
Let us know the date of your MUA so we can add it to your signature. I'm glad it's over with and that you're having little pain from it.
 
Let us know the date of your MUA so we can add it to your signature. I'm glad it's over with and that you're having little pain from it.
My date was 3/20/18 for the MUA
Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
 
Just wondering how you’re doing?
Thank you...progress each day; however, the leg still isn't 100% straight which is a frustration that I am still using a cane at 11 weeks post op! It's just a process..I keep positive, lol..or try too!
Hope you're doing well! [emoji5]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
 
Your leg won't straighten in just one day. The fibres in those large muscles and tendons at the back of your leg have shrunk and they have to be stretched slowly and gently. That's why an MUA seldom improves extension - it's like stretching a bit of elastic that resumes its previous length as soon as you let go.
 
I’m doing well, thanks. Try not to let it bother you. I still use my cane at times and I’m 9 weeks out. You’ll get there.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom