And here it is already, my year-and-a-half revisi-versary today. The first covid-19 wave has passed here in NY state but still lots of precautions being taken, most everyone wearing masks still. We do not want another awful peak like we just suffered through. I have thrown myself into my many gardens -- front, back, along stone wall, birdbath area, veggie, etc. Extreme gardening I would call it. My revised hip has performed magnificently. I have had some foot problems including peroneal tenodonitis which usually is reported by professional dancers and long-distance runners, and I am neither. Maybe my gardening is too extreme? After a few weeks, it is better, and I am back to digging, pulling, and hauling but not using that foot to push the shovel. The hip, though, the hip is just fine. I continue to be grateful for such a successful revision which is sooo much more comfortable than the original THR. Once again, I think the Bonesmart forum for being here when I most needed it. Always remember, there is life after revision and Revisions Rock!