Guest viewing is limited

TKR A New Day

Sisterpat, that is excellent news! Did you swell up after all that? We have temperatures in the top 90s here, and I think that may be contributing to my swelling.
Who is in your bed now, you, the cat or both of you?
 
Thanks all! I agree, @Jockette! Today will be a relaxation day after Church this morning. Probably tomorrow as well!
@Ghostpipe, I didn’t notice an increase in swelling, at least externally. And no, not in my bed yet :hissy: :banghead:. I AM sleeping, but it’s in the recliner. The cat has commandeered my bedroom:gaah:!
Thanks, Jo! It was very gratifying for me to manage all those tasks without a problem.
 
Wow @Sisterpat you are incredible... even churning icecream.....yummm! I feel so redundant these days, but I'm patient. Maybe one day I will be able to do all that again :thumb: Well done!
Sorry the recliner is all you have for comfort right now but one day the magic of the bed will reappear and you will just have to push those kitties to their own beds lol.
 
@jsa, just one very old blind and deaf kitty who doesn’t always find her way to the litter pan, thus necessitating newsprint paper all over my bedroom floor. Right now, not worth the effort to get in there :no-fin: .
Continue being patient. Time will help the healing.
 
That’s sounds like a lot of “normal” activity Pat ….well done I’m delighted for you to have come this far in your recovery. It’s is funny how what feels impossible today comes under the heading of normal in a few short weeks.
You have always had great words of wisdom and encouragement for me and I thank and congratulate you :) :-) (:
we’ve had a little heat wave here in Ireland and I’m not exactly heatwave shape if you know what I mean:heehee: so I’ve been looking for shady spots and drinking loads of water, and the knee seems to be holding up doing more and more and that in turn eases the mental anxiety of not being able to do some stuff. Though In truth at 13 wks there isn’t much I can’t do now that I was able to do prior to the op except stairs, they are doable but only as I used to do before the op which is one foot at a time,sideways .
I’m practicing the “proper” foot over foot going out the two back steps of my house and my knee always has enough at two but I know it will improve with time
At least now there’s is a very good chance I’ll get back to doing things I was doing before my knee dictated my ever decreasing activities.
Ive definitely graduated to the I’m glad I had it done list !!
 
@Cabu, GOOD FOR YOU, GIRL! Sounds like you are well on your way, and a lot faster than my recovery went. Thanks for your kind words and continue used encouragement! The steps will come eventually. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks, Flutter! I really have no complaints about the heat, since I complained so much about the cold :no-fin: ! The good Lord will send whatever is best. We spent 12 long years in cold Illinois. I won’t complain about the warmth of Arkansas:heehee:
 
Wow, fantastic update. It must feel good to have your energy back ~ you accomplished a lot. Congratulations. When you said you "rode" into town, do you mean you rode your bike (or horse)? Good for you whatever transportation you used. :flwrysmile: :bicycle1:
 
Thanks, liam! Actually, rode in a car, that is, DRIVEN, rather than being the driver! But around here, it could easily have been a :horseriding:!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom