Guest viewing is limited

THR A Matching Pair of Hips! RTHR

Deni,
That’s wonderful! I’ve followed your journey and I’m so happy for your new found independence and positive energy. It’s been icy here so not a lot of outdoor walking to be had but I did manage 3 miles with the dog I watch last week when we first returned from our vacation.
Otherwise I’ve been getting my steps in around the house and in the stores!
 
Oh isn't it wonderful to be back in the garden @Annekin :happydance:

I must admit to walking around as stiff as a board yesterday evening. I decided to try a 40 minute exercise workout video in the morning and then spend the afternoon building new arches in my Polly tunnel. I think we can underestimate how much of a workout gardening can be. Personally, I think it's OK to mark it up as a physio session :)
Yes. Don't do exercises and gardening. Gardening is exercise!
 
Just when you think you've graduated from the ODIC... Maybe it was a bit daft doing three sessions of Tae-bo last week but it was a thrill trying:rofsign: We live and learn!
 
But, good for you for giving it a shot! That's how we figure out what our bodies are ready to handle.
 
Still icing after the Tae-Bo :ice:

Maybe I should have started with Tai Chi :loll:
 
Hi Deni !!!

I just updated myself on your recovery. Amazing!! Am so happy that you are doing great. I know the feeling of taking a break to free the mind from reminders. But we always come back to check in on our little family here and try to encourage the newbies. We are living proof of how life changing surgery can be.

Ash xx
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom