THR 80 year old mom hip replacement, slow recovery

Last night I was checking BN only mom. She is walking around living room with no walker and she was looking for it. And she asked me if I have seen her walker. Lol. I guess she didn't realize she was walking without it. :)
 
So awesome! It's good to know how well those in their 80's can do with THR.
Just think how good your mom will be feeling by Summer. She's going to love it!
Hope you're doing well too @Canucklady You've played a huge part of her recovery.
A great week to you!
 
Hi @Canucklady
Wondering how your mom is doing? I hope she's doing well and easing back into life.
Would love to hear an update when you have time.
A great week to you!
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom