SusieShoes
Former BoneSmart staff member
They’re great, aren’t they?
You’ll probably still have days where you’ll experience some pain or stiffness ahead but it’s wonderful you’re having so little pain. I rather felt the same way a lot of the time too. I think when you’ve lived so long with horribly painful knees, it’s just so amazing to have these new ones without the bone on bone pain.
Let us know how you do on the stairs. Home is within your grasp!
You’ll probably still have days where you’ll experience some pain or stiffness ahead but it’s wonderful you’re having so little pain. I rather felt the same way a lot of the time too. I think when you’ve lived so long with horribly painful knees, it’s just so amazing to have these new ones without the bone on bone pain. Let us know how you do on the stairs. Home is within your grasp!
United States

My balance was still not good and I was so scared.