Guest viewing is limited

TKR 6 weeks post op<

I have a recumbent bike inside. That helps on these cold winter days!
 
I am now 18 weeks post op. Pain meds are done, pain is controlled mostly but I do have some bad days or hours during the day. Stiffness is still present, somedays it seems like it has lessened yet later in the day or the next day it is back. I take this as a good sign that it is diminished at times. ROM & flexion are good, well over 120 for ROM and 0 or better for flexion. Walking and standing after a bit are painful, 20 minutes of either can be problematic. Waiting for this very cold and now snowy and icy winter to pass so I can walk outside and not use the treadmill. My recumbent exercise bike and a regular bike on a trainer are used as well, no resistance. Just waiting and hoping now for improvement.
 
I'm glad you're doing well, @JRS11 . :thumb:

Just for the record:
Flexion = bending
Extension = straightening
ROM = both flexion and extension. It is expressed as two figures, so your would be 120+/0.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom