Corey W
junior member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2019
- Messages
- 76
- Age
- 62
- Location
- NW Chicago suburbs
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Hey CricketHip! I did ride a bike I was fixing for a neighbor up and down the block
, but not a ride per se. I think I could probably go for decent ride, but I'm following Dr. to wait until July29. I've been upping my time and resistance on the SPIN bike and so far so good. I will say I had some pretty advanced PT on Wed. and came home sore...ICE + ELEVATION and IB works!!! I feel only slightly better than week 2, but progress no less. How are you getting on?
, but not a ride per se. I think I could probably go for decent ride, but I'm following Dr. to wait until July29. I've been upping my time and resistance on the SPIN bike and so far so good. I will say I had some pretty advanced PT on Wed. and came home sore...ICE + ELEVATION and IB works!!! I feel only slightly better than week 2, but progress no less. How are you getting on?
How was the balancing part of starting off? That would be my concern.. and possibly dismounting.
yet!!

and
Seventy Five miles last week. That's amazing. Happy to hear you'll use pain reliever and ice if necessary.