Bilateral THR 5 weeks pain kinda the same as before surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD.
I had knee arthroscopy last week with the same OS who did my hips.
This would appear to have stabilised things but its probably too early to say though I'm cautiously optimistic. I think it may have done the job though.
On another good note I rode my motorcycle today for the first time in approx 2 years. Did that make me happy or what.
Keep well TD.
Joe.......

So very happy to hear this news! I have a picture of a very happy person cruising and enjoying every minute of it. Good for you!


Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So very happy to hear this news! I have a picture of a very happy person cruising and enjoying every minute of it. Good for you!


Sent from my iPhone

Well, it was short lived. Im back to pretty much before the surgery. Went to doc appointment and he says that it is pain from lower back fusion from 20 years ago. So the hip surgery did not deal with the pain I was having and still have....awesome!

Im going to try some very painful stretches for a month or so before I go see a back guy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TD.
Hope the stretches work out.
Hamstring stretches are also helpful for the back I find though they would be difficult with your hips at the moment.
Joe.....
 
Hey TD.
How's the recovery going.
Hope things are improving.
Joe.......
 
well, the pain I had before was 75% sciatica from my back fusion (apparently), and I still have it. Im not all that jazzed about the whole thing. I explained my pain to a T through 3-4 doctors before the hip replacement. At my one and only follow up appointment... the doctor and the PA are both like "oh, well thats a back problem, not a hip problem." Im like, "thats the pain came I came in for." and they are like "no....that sounds like a back problem" even my impingement that they were 5,000% positive was in the hip....now....is a back problem and has nothing to do with the hips.

I guess the hips needed to go but maybe not for another 5 years is my guess. drums can be a chore but that is improving.

First album review.... https://www.thefuzemagazine.com/the-provisional-album-review-cronco-lite/

and we are lining up for the Harriet Island Irish Fest this summer...Its a huge festival.
 
That Irish Music mag.
"Hot Press"
They have a website.
Damn back is a nuisance.
Joe......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom