TKR 4 weeks post right TKR dificulty bending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am 4 weeks after surgery (TKR). My knee is bending at 80 degrees. My PT says it should bend at 90 but not to worry I am doing good.

I find my knee is still swollen and if I walk for half an hour or so, it starts to swell up more. Also, when I do the exercices it swells. Is this norma?
Woodstock, Iam going to take the liberty of moving your post to a thread of its own so that folks can answer it specifically.
 
Thank you. I don't know what I do or don't do but I can't seem to see messages from people. I see that I have e-mails but i don't know how to get to them. Can you help?
 
Thank you. I don't know what I do or don't do but I can't seem to see messages from people. I see that I have e-mails but i don't know how to get to them. Can you help?
Are you writing of private messages---we call them "PM's"? If you look up on the forum near the top is a dark blue bar---"Home" is on the far left and "Alerts" is on the far right---just to the left of "Alerts: is the "Inbox" that contains your PM's and responses.

Click on that and you will see the PM's and the conversations with other forum members---simply click on the conversation and read and reply.
 
So you are getting email alerts, yes? If you look on them carefully, you will see a phrase towards the bottom that says "view this post". It's a link. Just click on that and you will be taken to the post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom