Guest viewing is limited

THR 3 Month Update

Thanks for the sharing the date of your upcoming surgery, @Kolleen. I've added it to your signature.

I know this is your second hip replacement, but please let us know how we can help you prepare.
 
Good to read you have a date, Kolleen!
Hopefully, Deni's, is confirmed / scheduled soon and you are recovery buds. I can't imagine my recovery without BoneSmart and my BS friends healing right along with me in real time. So comforting!
Wishing you many more good days than bad as you're awaiting your September date.
Have a safe and happy 4th!
@Kolleen
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary, Kolleen! :wave:
I hope you're doing well in your recovery and pain in your left hip is manageable as you wait out the next two months. Let us know how you're doing when you have time.
Take good care!
@Kolleen
 
I have had an interesting couple of months. In July, I had bleeding in colon. I had to go for an endoscopy and colonoscopy. It all was fine except for some inflammation, but nothing serious. I was on a soft special diet for 6 weeks.

I also have bursitis in near my scar. I am going to physical therapy and doing exercises at home. I just started, but I am already noticing a difference in a few days

Now I am prepping for my next hip surgery.
 
So sorry to read that you had to deal with colon issues during your THR recovery, @Kolleen. I hope it has completely resolved and that you will be able to have the left hip done as planned.

Please notice that I've merged your newest post with your original recovery thread -- we prefer that members maintain just one recovery thread so all your information is in one place. That makes it easier for you to find and serves as a diary of your recovery. It also enables our staff and other members to advise you better.

You may want to bookmark your thread to make it easier to find. For more on how to navigate the forum, you can read through this article: How can I find my threads and posts?

I've changed the title of your thread to the new one you used in the post that I moved. Let us know if you'd prefer something else.
 
Sorry to hear you had to go through a colonoscopy during your Right THR recovery, hopefully your Left THR will go smoothly.
Seems there is always something challenging during recovery that we did not expect,
 
Hi Kolleen, Happy Three Month Anniversary!
I admire your strength in getting through all you endured so early into your THR healing journey, so sorry.
Thankfully it was nothing serious. Less than a month to go now until the next surgery, but still time for Righty to heal further. Wishing you comfort.
A great rest of the week to you! :)
@Kolleen
 
@Kolleen I'm glad that all was well with the colonoscopy. Hopefully, that is behind you now. In any case, you have that modified diet in your arsenal now. That other hip's relief is just around the corner. We'll be here to help get you through another one.
 
Hi Kolleen,
With only a week to go until your Left THR, checking in to see how you're doing? I hope the pain is manageable and you're able to prep your recovery nest for your upcoming surgery. We're ready to support you as you begin healing...not long now. Hang in there and lots of comfort to you. :friends:
@Kolleen
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom