Lounge Doctor

2020 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figsktr

Country
United States United States
Yep, I am back for hip revision number 2 on Sept 18 In Miami. Let’s hope this is the last one.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sept 70.jpg

@Figsktr , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.
Starting a new thread and posting

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". There is lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sept 99.jpg

@Abacus , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding surgery must be kept in your individual threads.)

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". There is lots of information there to help you navigate the forum.

Pumpkln

Country
sept 133.jpg
@PugMumma, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sept 105.jpg

@The hipster , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Nchiodo

Country
Sept 1,2020 said goodbye to what I was born with and hello to my new hip. I am so grateful I found this site. It has help me more then you will know on this fabulous journey.
589797D3-5E06-4260-8D1D-6A6FC71BF048.jpeg

DaleB2020

Country
29 September 2020, I will have my left hip resurfaced by Dr. Fowble from Midlands Ortho, Columbia, South Carolina. I am 41, 6'2 about 220 lbs Active Duty Air Force. I had a prior procedure on my left hip to repair a torn labrum and clean out arthritis. My condition improved for roughly a year and now I am back to pain with every step and when I do any kind of lateral movement I have shooting pains. It took almost a year to get approved. I am nervous and hopeful this procedure will work so I can be more active with my 10 and 6 year old kids and just have less overall pain getting around and sleeping on one side.

Thank you all

V/R,

Doug

Pumpkln

Country
sept 133.jpg
@DaleB2020 , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Pumpkln

Country
sept 105.jpg

@tgwal , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Endlesswell

Country
I’d like to join the September group. My THR was on Sept. 11.

Pumpkln

Country
sept 133.jpg
@Endlesswell , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Postalgal

Country
Hi Everyone!
I am back, now for the right hip next Monday Sept. 28, 2020 ! I called today after visiting my surgeon about a month ago, and there is a cancellation Monday, here we go!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sept 141.jpg

@Postalgal , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
sept 66.jpg

@Cygnet , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Pumpkln

Country
sept 69.jpg

@Ozinthedesert, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help/Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

Pumpkln

Country
sept 73.jpg
@GTab , you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Starting a new thread and posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Cynde
Recent bookmarks