BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Jun 3, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    sept 127.jpg @KarenKat, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

2. KarenKat

KarenKat new member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thank you....that’s 3 of us on the same day from different parts of the world ! (love my sapphire moggie) Will create a pre-op thread shortly x

3. Ptarmigan

Ptarmigan senior

Please change my date from August 5 to September 3! Very excited to turn “Sapphire”! Thanks!

4. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here are the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "Hip" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

03 September 2019 Ptarmigan
    05 September 2019 Deeship45
    06 September 2019 kfisher119
    09 September 2019 SugarMonky, Hipster64
    10 September 2019 nancyjo, RinTinTin, KarenKat
    17 September 2019 321Evie
    18 September 2019 BionicLegs
    19 September 2019 midouri

5. bottomshollow

sept 158.jpg @Ptarmigan, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

6. Hipster64

Hipster64 junior member

Hi bottomshollow: You did not officially add my 9/9 left hip replacement date to the September list; my 7/12 request to be added was acknowledged by you, but the date was never added. If you could officially add my 9/9 date to your list, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your help, and enjoy your week! :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  7. bottomshollow

embarassed.jpg @Hipster64, actually I did put you on the September list when you requested it, but I mistakenly made the date the 15th. I have made the correction---as you can see if you scroll up the page to the actual surgery list. I have also added your second surgery date to your signature.

8. Hipster64

Hipster64 junior member

Thank you bottomshollow; much appreciated. If there are any changes to the 9/9 date I will let you know. The OS saved the date for me but wants to monitor my right hip to ensure it's strong enough to take over for the left one.

9. bottomshollow

sept 123.jpg @Deeship45, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

10. Deeship45

Deeship45 new member

Canada Canada