BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Jun 3, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    [​IMG]

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to make some new friends and surgery buddies.

2. bottomshollow

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here are the instructions you need to do this:

To start a new thread, hover your mouse "Hip" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Pre Op". On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

06 September 2019 kfisher119
    09 September 2019 SugarMonky, Hipster64
    10 September 2019 nancyjo, RinTinTin, KarenKat
    17 September 2019 321Evie
    18 September 2019 BionicLegs
    19 September 2019 midouri

3. 321Evie

321Evie junior member

Australia Australia
    Me! September 17 :loveshwr:

• Like Like x 1
  4. bottomshollow

sept 133.jpg @321Evie, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

5. nancyjo

nancyjo junior member

I am set for Sept. 10 and nervous! Are hips easier then both knees. Those went amazing well and I love them!

6. bottomshollow

sept 21.jpg @nancyjo, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

7. kfisher119

kfisher119 new member

My surgery is scheduled for September 6.

8. bottomshollow

sept 97.jpg @kfisher119, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. And yes, hips are easier than knees!

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care

9. SugarMonky

SugarMonky junior member

September 9th here, just scheduled it

10. BionicLegs

BionicLegs new member

September 18 - Just Scheduled

11. bottomshollow

sept 156.jpg @SugarMonky, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

12. bottomshollow

sept 118.jpg @BionicLegs, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

13. RinTinTin

RinTinTin junior member

Canada Canada
    My first hip replacement is set for Sept. 10... the other one for Dec.
    Don't know what to think about all of it. I've been reading posts here and feel encouraged.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bottomshollow

sept 129.jpg @RinTinTin, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

15. 321Evie

321Evie junior member

Australia Australia
    Thank you for adding me! I love the Kangaroo!
    I have been MIA as my computer died so trying to navigate through my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Hipster64

Hipster64 junior member

Just heard from the ortho. Barring any unforeseen circumstances due to my 7/15 right THR, my left THR has been scheduled for 9/9, which is quicker than I thought. Will update you if any changes occur. If all goes well, my life will be reclaimed even sooner than I thought! :egypdance:

17. bottomshollow

sept 146.jpg @Hipster64, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

18. midouri

midouri junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I’m September 19th

19. bottomshollow

sept 108.jpg @midouri, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

20. KarenKat

KarenKat new member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi could you add me to your list please ?
    Left THR 10th September 2019
    Thank you x