BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Feb 1, 2019.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    may 101.jpg @buddydog, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you haverejoined us here.
    We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

2. Bone Spur

Bone Spur junior member

I am preparing for total knee replacement surgery on May 22nd and I wanted to be able to commiserate with others on my journey.

3. RAD

RAD junior member

Left TKR on May 15th. Ready to get the show on the road, and hoping all goes well for me and everyone else here. Looking forward to sharing our stories!

4. bottomshollow

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement.

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own.To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu.Click on either the "Pre Op" forum. On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

01 May 2019 eelainea65 (revision), KneeAware (revision)
    02 May 2019 wittywoman, Crybabie
    03 May 2019 julieskan
    06 May 2019 Rather, mushroom, Bbebee, setiah3, Deadarrow, sugarjo369
    07 May 2019 bdub73, Joansie, cvg
    08 May 2019 Paulcat
    09 May 2019 Gigisknee
    13 May 2019 lisabl (revision-partial to total)
    14 May 2019 tigs, klinkmcbear
    15 May 2019 Zhash, fenway09, RAD
    21 May 2019 Woodpusher, Rockgirl4, geegster, kofienut
    22 May 2019 Sportygirl, Liebchen (bilateral), buddydog, Bone Spur, ArmyVet (revision)
    23 May 2019 jeffjob
    28 May 2019 Atlas_aus (bilateral), Ddole
    29 May 2019 mistyblue

5. bottomshollow

may 95.jpg @RAD, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

6. bottomshollow

may 20.jpg @Bone Spur, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

7. ArmyVet

ArmyVet junior member

Greetings to my fellow May Marvels!!! I will be having my revision May 22...

8. bottomshollow

may 92.jpg @ArmyVet, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here.
    We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

9. jeffjob

jeffjob junior member

Yeah! RTNR for me on May 23! Need the matching scar to my LTNR.

10. bottomshollow

may 95.jpg @jeffjob, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here.

11. Izzy59

Izzy59 junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've had a letter from the hospital informing me that my TLKR scheduled for 23 May has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. Going to ring them tomorrow to find out why. The wait goes on

12. bottomshollow

bummer 6.jpg So sorry to hear this, @Izzy59. I have removed you from the May surgery list. Will be looking forward to hearing about your new date in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Izzy59

Izzy59 junior member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Phoned the hospital about the cancellation. They've got an emergency admission. I've asked them to let me know when they get a cancellation so I can get it done

14. bottomshollow

May 34.jpg @sugarjo369, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

15. kofienut

kofienut new member

Canada Canada
    RTKR May 21

16. bottomshollow

may 42.jpg @kofienut, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

17. bottomshollow

may 50.jpg @Paulcat, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now officially a May Marvel!

18. Woodpusher

Woodpusher junior member

I'm not sure if I'm rooting for something like this or not come this Tuesday. Nah, get it done, get thru with it.

19. sugarjo369

sugarjo369 junior member

@Woodpusher wishing you well Tuesday - great head start to have Bonesmart before hand!

20. Benay

Benay member

@bottonshollow Tkr was May 3. Could you plz add me to May Marvels?