BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. Announcing BoneSmart's NEW Joint Surgeon Locator tool

We are pleased to now offer a tool to help you find just the right surgeon for your needs. If your surgeon is not listed, please let us know and we'll get them added.

Read more about this in this announcement:

Dismiss Notice

2019 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Briar14

Briar14 new member

United States United States
    RTKR scheduled for 7/16, one week from today. A little nervous. Had LTKR in 2015 and love my knee! I have chosen to use the same surgeon. He has moved to a nearby city, so the hospital will not be the same. Think this is what is causing the nerves. Hope result will be as good or better than my left knee.

2. AjesMum

AjesMum new member

July 19th!!! Round 2 - Left Knee
    BiPartial Makoplasty

July 16th will be 6-Mos PostOp Right Knee

Woohoo!

3. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 2019 Kurt S, LexiLou, hophop, luvcats, grandma10, TKR virgin
    02 July 2019 Bob T, L2consult (partial)
    07 July 2019 ApricotPie
    08 July 2019 ElanorG, vivianc
    09 July 2019 Zommom, Hedie, bill 3/20 (partial)
    10 July 2019 Mick0513, fries, Limpylass
    15 July 2019 Patsyo (bilateral)
    16 July 2019 quicklabs, mtmtoronto, hoopsgran, Briar14
    17 July 2019 Emilyjean (bilateral), Mermaid, Dancersoon
    19 July 2019 cathyf85 (bilateral), AjesMum (partial)
    22 July 2019 Steelergal, Blueberry Girl, Relle, Motherbone
    23 July 2019 susie21, evewwcs, FitGal, Adlen, Honey007
    24 July 2019 jaybird57
    29 July 2019 artichoke, Cynof4

4. bottomshollow

firecracker 26.jpg @Hedie, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. bottomshollow

firecracker 25.jpg @Briar14, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

6. bottomshollow

firecracker 12.jpg @AjesMum, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

7. grandma10

grandma10 new member

Had my first tkr on July 1st. Surgery and hosp went great. Trouble with finding the right pain meds but after that every thing went smoothly until a week later when I developed constipation and have dealt with that a week which was terrible. Im about at the end of my 2nd week and it has been a ruff ride.

8. bottomshollow

sparklers 18.jpg @L2consult, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

9. Mermaid J

Mermaid J new member

I'm having my first TKR tomorrow, July 17. Nervous but hopeful that it will put me on the road toward increased activity and LIFE! I'm tired of thinking about every step I take before I even take it! I'm looking forward to the information and support that I can gain from this forum. Good luck to all!

10. bottomshollow

july 53.png @Mermaid J, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

11. bottomshollow

firecracker 19.jpg @Adlen, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

12. bottomshollow

firecracker 10.jpg @bill 3/20, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

13. Honey007

Honey007 junior member

July 23rd for me!

14. bottomshollow

sparklers 12.jpg @Honey007, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

15. bottomshollow

firecracker 30.jpg @jaybird57, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!

16. bottomshollow

july 45.jpg @Dancersoon, you have been officially added to the July surgery list! You are now officially a July Sparkler!