2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@BusyArt, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!




[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 March 2018 Yerdua (bilateral)
02 March 2018 clc2853 (her first), yesyvonne (her first)
05 March 2018 JG464, HappyCatTX, Mandodan22
6 March 2018 SherylM (her second)
08 March 2018 etrips
09 March 2018 Cocomart
13 March 2018 PaulsMimi
14 March 2018 whirsch
15 March 2018 celynda (revision)
19 March 2018 BusyArt (bilateral), TerryS, Kittysweet
20 March 2018 Yorkiegirl, vss
26 March 2018 ArleneS (her second), Boomer47 (her first), BundyGirl
27 March 2018 Wilsomasan
28 March 2018 JoeSmithNH (his first), rena-rio
 
Last edited:
I am currently scheduled for my right knee to be replaced on the 20th of March. I have a cruise and Disney trip already planned and paid for beginning early July. Trying my best not to talk myself out of this surgery for fear I won't feel up to the vacation and slow my family down. My doctor says it's not a problem. I'M Terrified!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@vss, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@SherylM, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I have re-scheduled my RTKR from 13 Mar 18 to May 2018 due to a family emergency - I will post the actual date of surgery when I receive it from the doctor.
Meanwhile I will continue reading bonesmart recovery stories.
 
@Bowlegbty, I have offically removed you from the March surgery list. Hope all goes well for you. I look forward to hearing from you regarding May.
 
And I just scheduled my other knee for June 27 th ..... bring on the PT!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A newcomer here. I have my knee replacement surgery on march 19. Have been trying to get this done for close to 4 years now. The right one needs replaced too. Am anxious but a bit nervous too. I live alone and my the Dr. said I won't be able to come home unless I have someone who can be with me for about a week. Of course the hospital may say otherwise. I started stocking up on food and made a list of what I need to do around my apartment ahead of time either way. I do have someone who has volunteered to be my driver for as long as it takes. In addition to the knees I am also dealing with back issues. Yesterday I was reading some of the posts in the pre and post forums and they were very helpful. .:bawl:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@TerryS, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Just scheduled my right knee replacement for 3/2. Left one to be done about 2 months later.
Hey hi, CLC, we're scheduled for the same day. I too am doing right knee first and left later, not sure when on the second. Will be watching for your postings. How are you feeling getting ready? ~yvonne
 
March 5th here. Also petrified since my pain comes in the Indiana humidity and not so much in the winter. I am having LKTR and decided to not wait until it became the 24-7 pain I read about so much.
Good luck to all of you.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@Mandodan22, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@kittysweet, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@PaulsMimi, you have been officially added to the March surgery list! You are now officially a March Musketeer!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom