2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

Hi! I’m having a RTHR (my first joint replacement) next Fri., June 22 - so...officially a Sunbeam?!

Looking forward to any assistance you “pros” can provide this newbie throughout this whole process!

Thanks!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 June 2018 lunchlady
05 June 2018 PerthHippy, AnnieRose2
06 June 2018 Ursula72, Joey4USC (bilateral)
08 June 2018 luvsibes, Stephyrath
11 June 2018 movingwell (her second), Sbrummer, Artchr
12 June 2018 Thesoutherncook, Catldy71
14 June 2018 Kris_MN
15 June 2018 Shells
18 June 2018 Dracia, LindaSF (bilateral)
19 June 2018 emilymae99, jgmurrayaf (bilateral)
20 June 2018 Ascorpiana
21 June 2018 BradleyStu (his second)
22 June 2018 BeBe (her second), ladylorn (her second), LynnT-24
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@LynnT-24, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.

To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee" or "Hip"on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu.

Click on either the "Pre Op" or "Recovery" forum depending where you are in your journey.

On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white.

Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
5 days post surgery, and I’m feeling better today! Encouraged!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@Artchr, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello BoneSmarters:

I guess late is still better than never. I'm having my second THR (left) tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m..

And while I read BoneSmart often, it slipped my mind to post about my own procedure date.

Nevertheless, I would feel remiss if I didn't know that I had at least some of the hopes and prayers of the BoneSmart Community behind me. So please wish me luck tomorrow and I promise that chime back in (from the other side) once I'm capable of doing so.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@BradleyStu, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam! All the best with your second THR tomorrow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum.
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
Dear Members, This thread is for listing your surgery date and to give you a place to see who is having surgery along with you this month.

Discussion should take place between you in your own threads in the pre op forum. You and your questions and concerns will not get the attention they deserve on this thread like they will in your own threads.

Here are some links to help you start your own thread, locate your thread, and locate another member's thread:
Starting a new thread and posting
How can I find my threads and posts?
Finding another member's threads and posts
 
Hello June bros and sis.

I had my surgery on the 22nd.
I am finally over the iitial post surgery heavy meds and energy withdrawal.
Looking forward to bumping into your recovery threads and for any advice or comments on mine.

:tada: Saludos from ever sunny Mazatlan!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom