2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

I don’t believe this....hospital just called, one of their theatres has had a flood, op has been put back again, now on 28/11.....is someone trying to tell me something?
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!


[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 November 2017 MtnMaire (her first)
02 November 2017 Sue4473 (her second)
03 November 2017 charbear, Londonbeat
06 November 2017 bonetobone (her second), Bensmom (her second), mbth6282 (her second), Space Knee
07 November 2017 casarpong (her second), phoenix17,Ontgal, limpinlynn, horselady3
08 November 2017 PoetryChef (her first)
09 November 2017 Bexbex47
10 November 2017 PoetryChef (her second)
13 November 2017 susieo461 (revision). susieb64 (partial), Maillady
14 November 2017 Arttie, scrapb225, Rex919
15 November 2017 donebyme25
16 November 2017 SpaceGirl (her first)
20 November 2017 JaimeBC
24 November 2017 rtkneeandy
27 November 2017 Amazon1024, Jazzabelle, JeanneBean, Lioness56 (her second), ZinAZ
28 November 2017 cami515, Wags (her first PKR)
29 November 2017 bethsail (her first), KaysGirl
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
So sorry to hear about your delay, @Wags. I have corrected your surgery date on the November list.
 
I'm having a TKR on November 14th. A little nervous but I have this forum and spoke with a PT before hand who helped me in the past. Thanks for information!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@scrapb225, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am getting my TKR on Nov. 27th as well, Amazon1024. My biggest area of concern is getting rid of the cold virus before then and not reinfecting myself from my first grade class this next week! I do NOT want to have to reschedule.
 
Hi all. I just joined this site today. My surgery date is November 27th. I am having a TKR of my right knee and the surgeon is going to try and keep my left knee another couple of years through injections. I have severe arthritis which was just diagnosed in October. I have had pain in the right knee for 8 years after having a bad fall on ice and had a torn meniscus that was removed. I didn't realize things were much worse than I thought. I am glad to be here and have been reading many articles. Thank you for having me :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@JeanneBean, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi. My left knee will be done on Nov. 27. I can't wait. I had the right one done in 2014, but I am glad to be on this forum with so many going through the same thing at the same time.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@Lioness56, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@ZinAZ, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@Wags, I have deleted your multiple tags as they are not allowed on the forum. They create all kinds of problems for those using mobile media to access the forum. Just go to each persons' individual thread and wish them well.
 
Hi, I found this page AFTER my TKA makoplasty, so I guess I'm late joining. My surgery was Nov. 6, 2017. I will start a new thread about my experience.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@Space Knee, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so in the Knee Replacement Recovery forum. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@Rex919, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Back
Top Bottom