2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

Hi, @Bexbex47 and @Amazon1024. Yes, November is a big month in my world as well. I have bilateral knee replacement scheduled. My right on November 8th and my left on November 10th. I think I can, I think I can... This will be a journey for sure.

Sherry
 
Just scheduled yesterday for November 29th. First one. Think it will be left one. Need to have both done. Kinda overwhelmed! Lots to do before, and all the reading just keeps creating more questions....
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@bethsail, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Please add me to the Nimbles, with Left TKR on November 1st with Right TKR to follow depending on left knee mobility... rumors suggest 3-4 weeks...8 weeks....i.e., just depends, I guess. But I'll try to focus on the next step, then the next, then ..... so on. Some concern because this healing journey travels winter in big Sky country's ice, cold, snow, minimal sunlight. But this isn't my first rodeo--several surgeries in the past; this will be the first orthopedic procedure. And my next mtn hike in a year or so will not end crawling on all fours but rather walking on two straight legs. That's it in a nutshell.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@MtnMaire, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@MtnMaire, welcome to the fold. I am scheduled for bilateral surgery in November--the right knee on the 8th and the left on the 10th. I bid you a hearty hello and a strong hold. This is going to be a ride.

best,
Sherry
 
Thank you, all. Healing in community is The Best. You will all be in my heart as well. SENDING YOU STRENGTH AND JOY
 
Hi Eveyone I just heard yesterday that I'm going to have my left TKR on 7th Nov. I had my right TKR on 10th Aug and I am still somewhat stiff and cannot yet do the stairs 'normally', but other than that I have healed very well. So 2017 is set to be a year to try my patience as I have had to learn to take the healing slowly and not not to push myself too hard or my knee. But, as of yesterday I could drive again, which is good. Hope all goes well for everyone booked for forthcoming operations....
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@casarpong, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Welcome to all our newer November Nimbles! I can't believe Nov is just around the corner now, I know it's just Oct 2nd, but I have a feeling this month will fly by for me. We are so busy with the kids schedules and what not, that it will be Nov in a blink of the eye!
 
Thank you for adding me.
So after 4 years of refusal. I’ve finally given in right TKR booked for 28th November. Feeling very nervous not quite sure if 8 weeks of this will be easy :yikes::scare:
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all November Nimbles!

[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 November 2017 MtnMaire (her first)
02 November 2017 Sue4473 (her second)
07 November 2017 casarpong (her second)
08 November 2017 PoetryChef (her first)
09 November 2017 Bexbex47
10 November 2017 PoetryChef (her second)
13 November 2017 susieo461 (revision). susieb64 (partial)
14 November 2017 Arttie
15 November 2017 donebyme25
16 November 2017 SpaceGirl (her first)
20 November 2017 JaimeBC
27 November 2017 Amazon1024
28 November 2017 horselady3
29 November 2017 bethsail (her first)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@horselady3, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Nov 13 for me. I had LTKR Feb 16 of this year and now I need a revision on the same knee. Evidently my PCL was torn during surgery. My knee moves in ways it is not supposed to and it has not stopped hurting since the Feb surgery. Not too happy about it all.


susieo461
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@susieo461, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
@susieo461, so sorry to hear about your surgical revision. I am scheduled for btkr on the 8th and 10th. You and I will recover together.
 
My left partial knee replacement (scary word!) is confirmed for 13th November.
 
Hi, I'm scheduled for a Left TKR on November 2. I was a regular on the forum following my RTKR in 2010. I'm so glad you're still here.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?
@susieb64, you have been officially added to the November surgery list! You are now officially a November Nimble!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Back
Top Bottom