2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

bottomshollow

Former BoneSmart staff member
Country
United States United States
sun-jpg.30922

If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

sunbeams-2-jpg.30926

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 June 17 aepler (her second)
08 June 17 Texaslady
13 June 17 flkayaker
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)

Haven't had my first yet, but my right is scheduled for 6/28.

june 33.jpg
@Jennszoo, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam for knee #2 along with being an April Rainbow for knee #1.

You're on the road to an incredible journey----some of it will be tough----but the rewards will be well worth it.

We are here to help in any way we can: answering questions and concerns; supporting and encouraging you from start to finish; giving you a place to vent, whine, complain if you need to; sharing experiences with one another; and having fun and some laughs along the way.

Take care and keep us posted. We care.

June 13 is the day for my LTKR! Combination of anticipation, nervousness, excitement, and relief as the date has finally been set. Pre-op appointments at OS and hospital the week before. Now for getting all the insurance and time off stuff taken care of.

june 79.jpg
@flkayaker, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

RTKR June 20.

Following LTKR 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

june 53.jpg
[COLOR=#b30000]@TroyDobe[/COLOR], you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

june 4.jpg
@aepler, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

I hope this right? I am having a LTKR June 8th this nearly one year to date of my RTHR August 8th. I really not nervous about the surgery but not looking forward to recovery,OS told me this is very painful and harder to recover from.

june 57.jpg
@Texaslady, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Hello, I had my left TKR in January 2016, from which I have made an excellent recovery. I am hoping to get the right TKR in June, I had my pre op assessment 2 days ago so am just waiting for a date. Will update my status as soon as I have the information.

I am scheduled for a TKR on June 27th. I am having the ConforMIS knee and just had my cat scan today. I am terrified and excited. I so hope this gives me back my life without pain and the ability to walk and do things again.

I'm having my second tkr on June 27th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

06 June 17 aepler (her second)
08 June 17 Texaslady
06 June 17 Amycrops2
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a total replacement last July and am having 2nd one this June. Don't worry. It's not as bad as u might think. You'll feel a lot better afterwards. They give plenty of meds.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Updated June Sunbeams list!

06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), saltyrose
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ..... I just received word that my surgery for total right knee replacement is scheduled for June 8, 2017. I am little nervous and shell shocked but I will be so happy to have it over . Then I will await a total left knee replacement ...... Then Halifax walking trails "Look Out" lol.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
kneequery
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom