Guest viewing is limited

2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

saltyrose, you have been added to the June Sunbeams list.
 
Here is the revised June Sunbeams list.

05 June 17 TMWDeM,
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), saltyrose
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second)
 
dmetz 6/5/17

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
My surgery date for right knee is 6/5/17. Tkr outpatient. Already had my left knee done 10/3/16. Excited to be on with my life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Hi @dmetz - I've added you to the June Sunbeams list. Best wishes to all.

05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), saltyrose
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second)
 
After almost a six yr. hiatus, I am baaack! I'm scheduled to have my 3rd TKR - this one is on my right knee on June 29th. After my very rough go with the first 2 (on the other leg), I am hoping and praying that, as they say, "the third time's the charm" :loll:I'm sure I will be needing calming and reassuring feedback as the big day approaches (GULP)
 
I know the feeling. I am scheduled for June 27th. Somehow I am much more nervous this time than I was the first time. As the day approaches I am starting to re think this whole thing although I know I can't live like this either. Omg. I wish I was done already.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 
WaterBaby Welcome back, I have added you to the June Sunbeams list.

05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RHi! Please add me! I a!m having my dfirst RTKR on June 2nd! Thanks! Dee
 
Hello, please add me to the June list. My right knee is June 5. We had tried for a May 3 but it was pushed to June due to some back complications. My left was on March 22. I have a recovery thread going for that one. Thanks!:fingersx:
 
@Dena62 and @becticu - I have added you to the June Sunbeams list.

02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?



If you're having surgery in the month of June, I hope you'll join our June Sunbeams for a bright start to your life with your new joint!

Your fellow Sunbeams will help you along the way with warm hugs and lots of support!

We have found that surgery and recovery is easier if you have a group of folks who are going through similar experiences.

So post and tell us your surgery date and get ready to meet your fellow June Sunbeams!
I will go in for a right TKR June 26, 2017. deankbd
 
I've added you to the list, @deankbd

02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker
26 June 17 deankbd
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
I've added you to the list, @sooz58

02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
26 June 17 deankbd
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Hi all. Have been reading the forum for about a week now and have just joined. I am scheduled for L TKR May31/June1st. The OS has signed me up for the the first date, but he thinks hospital might be changing it to the second date, that's why I joined for June.:shrug:
I am 62, bilingual English German, live in Europe almost 40 years now, and so therefore many of the things are done a bit different here, bureaucracy wise and certain help aids I have seen discussed do not exist, or at least were never mentioned, and other things such as physio and being sent to a cure, etc.
I have been second-guessing as many here have, but I know it is time, as my life has changed so much for the worse since December. I am mostly housebound now. :sad:
I'll write again, perhaps with some questions or such.
Thanks for having this forum.:friends:
 
Hi. I am having a left tkr on 6/26. I would love to be added to your june sunbeams. Thanx.
 
I've added you to the list, @VW54 and @Emzach620

01 June 17 VW54
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second)
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second)
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom