2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

Hi, add me to the list, please. I'm having a RTKR on June 5. (Almost 8 years after my LTKR)
 
I've added you to the list, @carafaye

02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Hi All,

What a wonderful forum. New here. Nice to know I'm not alone. My Knee Replacement Surgery is scheduled for June 27th.
Nervous but anxious to get this over-with so I can comfortably travel as planned by year's end.
 
June 19th. Things are moving fast now. I did not think the surgeon would do this surgery this fast. He is the only one in Nashville that would agree to do it. Is six weeks too fast? I have to have a vascular surgeon put a filter between my heart and knee because of a P.E. (blood clot) last August. Therapy before surgery and a million things to do. I want to thank everyone on here with all the information.Is all this possible this quick?
 
You're on the list now, @earlgrey

02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
19 June 17 earlgrey
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Hi. Not sure how the June list works. I was listed on one for June 1st, some page up the thread, but now on latest list, am not on it.
As I wrote, OSdoc has asked me to come in on 31st May but said it is possible it may be done on June 1st. Some hospital schedule thing must be cleared by next week.
 
I've added you back on the list, @VW54 , but noted that you may be done on May 31. It looks as if it was my error in copying the list to a following post. I'm sorry about that.

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
19 June 17 earlgrey
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Thanks. :) Will then start recovery thread, providing there is a working Wifi at the clinic. There wasn't any working last week when I went in for interview and blood test Xrays etc.
I am so nervous and jittery right now. VW could stand for Very Worried (though it's for Vienna Woods.) Been reading many things on this forum. Thanks again. I haven't found half as much in German at all.
 
I am having Left Knee Replacement Surgery on June 19th. Could you add me to your list of June Sunbeams?
Thank you!
 
I've added you to the list, @Seerious . Best wishes.

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
19 June 17 earlgrey, Seerious
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
I'm having my second knee replacement on 6/21 for left knee. Had right knee done 1/9/17. Please add me to the list.
Thanks!
 
You're on the list now, Mister . Best wishes.

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
19 June 17 earlgrey, Seerious
21 June 17 Mister (her second)
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
I am having surgery on June 15, 2017. Right knee. I can't believe all the stuff I have to do before hand.... Nose swab and now an antibiotic, joint replacement class, wash down with sticky wipes for the two days before (and day of - so 3 times) and no shower after the sticky wipe application! I was also told I wouldn't get to shower in the hospital???? Also I have to have a preop with my family Dr. and blood work. Don't get me started on all the forms to fill out for work.
 
Hello, @pcw . :welome:
I've added you to the surgery list. If you start a thread in the Pre-Op area below, we'll be able to get to know you.

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
15 June 17 pcw
19 June 17 earlgrey, Seerious
21 June 17 Mister (her second)
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
I've added you to the list @gertie .

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
15 June 17 pcw
19 June 17 earlgrey, Seerious
20 June 17 gertie
21 June 17 Mister (her second)
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Hi- I'm having my first TKR - my left knee on June 5th. I appreciate the information provided and hope to use this site for support. Best of luck to all June Sunbeams! Please add me to the list!
 
I've added you to the list @edworker . Best wishes.

01 June 17 VW54 (but may be done on May 31)
02 June 17 Dena62
05 June 17 TMWDeM, dmetz (her second) becticu (her second), carafaye, edworker
06 June 17 aepler (her second), Amycrops2
08 June 17 SusieShoes, Texaslady, SolarCycles (knee extensor reconstruction), salty rose, Scheherazade (Revisions)
13 June 17 flkayaker, sooz58
15 June 17 pcw
19 June 17 earlgrey, Seerious
20 June 17 gertie
21 June 17 Mister (her second)
26 June 17 deankbd, Emzach620,
27 June 17 KnoxKox, Ella61 (her second), Fudgsicle
28 June 17 Jennszoo (her second)
29 June 17 TroyDobe (his second) WaterBaby (her third)
 
Hi. I'm scheduled for my LTKR on June 3rd. Had the right one done Sept. 29, 2015. Looking forward to giving and receiving support. I got so much help the last time.
 
Back
Top Bottom