Guest viewing is limited

2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 September 16 calebj06 (hip arthroscopy), SwimGirl
02 September 16 Reflex, Tortmad
05 September 16 SEA
07 September 16 2badhips
12 September 16 Char59
14 September 16 jaymo
16 September 16 OUCH!
19 September 16 Travelhawg
27 September 16 Geordy
27 September 16 BusterBeans
29 September 16 Miss Muffet, McDeeva (revision)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@Miss Muffet, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
:bored::bored::bored:
I'm scheduled for a total right hip replacement on September 7th. Looking forward to being able to walk again without pain. The sooner the better. :yes:
:hi:
Hi
was wondering how you are doing as we approach our Hip ops in Sept! I think my hip knows it is going to be operated on because it is giving me so much pain just hobbling around! I have a weeks holiday inbetween which will, I hope relax me little and basically I am just looking forward to that. I finish my receptionist job in a few days time to untill after my Op.:phone: :bored::cool:
 
Hello @HipHooray
And @SEA - what date is your Op? Pop it into your signature to remind us whenever we contact you. I've already had my right hip replaced earlier this year and all went well, my next one is also in September so we will be Buddies. You may find my preOp and postOp threads helpful, but let me know if either of you have any questions as I'm happy to help.
 
Hello @HipHooray
And @SEA - what date is your Op? Pop it into your signature to remind us whenever we contact you. I've already had my right hip replaced earlier this year and all went well, my next one is also in September so we will be Buddies. You may find my preOp and postOp threads helpful, but let me know if either of you have any questions as I'm happy to help.
Hello Miss Muffet would like to be hip buddies! Well done with your right hip being done. I will check out your pre op and post ops thank you so much. You're a star!
 
Hello All - I'm brand new to this forum. Just discovered it a few days ago and already its been so encouraging and supportive. I'm scheduled for a R THR on Wednesday September 14th. I'm looking forward to walking normally again without pain:yes:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@jaymo, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello! I've been dealing with hip pain for four and a half years. I'm 47 years old with hip dysplasia and have my first replacement scheduled for September 7th. I can't wait to be able to do so many things again without hurting!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@2badhips, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Scheduled left hip replacement on September 19. I made the mistake of watching a youtube video of the surgery and can't get the images out of my mind. But...tired of the pain, limping and limitations on my life. Looking forward to feeling like myself again.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@travelhawg, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Dear Bottomshollow,

Please add SwimGirl to your September Sapphires list! I am having my right THR on September 1st. I have been trying to figure out out to get on the list. Don't have much time before my surgery date. Thank you!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@SwimGirl, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Dear Bottomshollow,

Thank you for adding me to the September Sapphires list! I feel pretty special now. Love the Seahorse!
Can you please look at the list again? It says SwiN Girl instead of SwimGirl. Thank you!
 
RTHR 2 September and I'm scared!! Never had an op in my life!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@Tortmad, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi I'm scheduled for removal of abs spacers and RTHR 9/29!! And my 33 bday is 9/23 so I'm really a September sapphire!!:ok::ok:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?
@McDeeva, you have been officially added to the September surgery list! You are now officially a September Sapphire!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom