2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 October 15 Slainte (her second)
05 October 15 knee2
06 October 15 cowchick (her second), Malvolina, Clipless (her second)
07 October 15 nomoreski (bilateral), BusterBeans (bilateral), PullTheGoalie
08 October 15 Scheherazade (bilateral), Bentley's Slave (her second), JustmeT (revision)
12 October 15 RieRie,
13 October 15 swmrgirl, Talon, OHIOGAL (her second)
14 October 14 ready4change (her second)
19 October 15 TKR coming. DUTCH (revision), grandmalove
20 October 15 Wantoskiagain, shellyglaze (her second)
21 October 15 Dem Ole Bones, webbie73, Huddo 1969, Dancing Fool
22 October 15 Crappy knees (bilateral)
26 October 15 foodiex2
27 October 15 Naomi60, quiltr1
28 October 15 Glamg1979, Devka56 (revision), Darkas10 (PTK to TKR), keydude (his first)
 
Glamg: will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending you healing wishes and prayers of calm. Will be waiting to hear how wonderfully your surgery went.
To all of our remaining Feisties this week: wishing you peace and calm, amazing recoveries, skillful surgeons, compassionate nurses and care staff, and wonderful success stories that you can share with us.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Report to Mayo Clinic at 8:30 am and surgery scheduled for 10:30. Was very anxious yesterday but today I am calm and ready to go!
Don't know if that will be the case in the morning though :scare:
Thanks for prayers and good wishes.
 
Hi @swmrgirl ,
How soon were you allowed back in the pool? My literature said 6 weeks which I thought was a long time. Hopefully the doc will let me back in sooner. That will help get my legs back in shape really fast.

E

Right TKR 11/9/15
Left TKR 12/9/15
 
I saw my OS at 3 1/2 weeks out. My incision was well healed and he said I could swim. I made sure he saw the knee, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom