2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
@isolde, you have been officially added to the March surgery list!

(I have officially removed you from the April list!)
 
Hello fellow musketeers! I am having total left hip replacement for a congenital deformity on the 10th of this month.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 March 15 livendive (his second)
05 March 15 Brog13
06 March 15 Nervicited83
09 March 15 sub36
10 March 15 erynnar
16 March 15 southernlass, healthgal46, drgnfly (bilateral), Duffer71
18 March 15 Paydro (revision)
19 March 15 DebraR, Isolde
23 March 15 Aussie Jill
24 March 15 chalcedonian1
25 March 15 Blessed1 (bilateral)
 
I am having right hip replaced on March 16th.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom