2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just joined the forum. Have a left lateral PKR scheduled December 27th. Smith Nephew hardware. Nervous. Excited. Looking for support, advice, answers, jokes lol. Great to be here.:)
 
HI mcirish, Welcome to Bonesmart! I joined last month. My TKR is Dec 17th.
The people here are great! Very helpful and supportive. Wonderful informative articles. I don't know how much you've read here. But you'll learn a lot about what to do and what not to do. Slow and steady healing! The people here have given me a lot of confidence as to what to expect and "accept" :) Good to have you here, you've come to the right place. :)
Best wishes, :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!​
​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
​
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
02 December 13 @MNDeb, @amackness, @mariaw0121, @Kprune, @MNDeb​
03 December 13 @denpucc, @javillgrl, @wifiwildflower​
04 December 13 @carolyn1941#​
05 December 13 @marmrf​
06 December 13 @onthego,@johnrork​
09 December 13 @Lmalm53 (father's bilateral), @Jozilla, @Wildcatmo, @mitzio (her second), @Chihuahuan​
10 December 13 @Ph$enix (her first), @2hips2knees (bilateral)​
13 December 13 @Ogbournestandrew​
16 December 13 @Bassman, @B's Knees (bilateral), @bobbiek, @Minna-min (her second), @I'm so ready​
17 December 13 @pdx, @Lovedogs, @GeekGoddess (her second) ​
18 December 13 @irish, @ema8447 (her second), @Kathysbeautybiz (her second), @fiftydollarbill,@Ziggysmom​
20 December 13 @czak57​
27 December 13 mcirish​
30 December 13 @justmerobin (her second)​
 
Hi, just joined the forum. Have a left lateral PKR scheduled December 27th. Smith Nephew hardware. Nervous. Excited. Looking for support, advice, answers, jokes lol. Great to be here
We are glad that you have found us.

And yes---the pre-PKR jitters are indeed an amalgam of emotions---I understand completely how you feel---I felt excited, nervous, tense, happy---all at the same time.

Why don't you begin a thread of your own in the Pre-Op area, introduce yourself, and tell us more about yourself?

We will be here for you throughout the entire process.
 
@GeekGoddess, Best wishes on your upcoming second surgery. I hope you have found someone to move in with you post op as I noted you were looking to have some assistance. I look forward to seeing your recovery thread soon.

Best wishes to everyone else who is going to get their shiny new knees in the next week. Lee:xmasdance:
 
Well today is Sunday time to enjoy football games etc. Wed the 18th is big day still waiting for information from the Doctor as to exact time of Surgery. Looking forward to a better life on the otherside. This time next week should be home and in recovery. Hope all are well here and looking forward to the future.
 
Hi all, Tomorrow I go into the hospital at 5:30am for RTKR. I am pretty anxious -evidenced by the fact that my blood pressure is up and I feel like I can't get everything done I wanted to have done before I went in. I truly hope this is going to lead me to a healthier lifestyle and less pain, but really wish I was a few weeks post so that part was over. I will let you know how it is going once I am thinking clearly. Keep me in your thoughts and thanks for the support.
 
Good luck to this week's Supernovas! Let us know how you are doing when you are able!
 
Hope all goes well for dec. supernovas surgery this week!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi to all my fellow Supernovas!! Good lucky everyone!! Positive healing thoughts! :)
See everyone on the other side. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom