2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!

[Bonesmart.org] 2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?




Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 December 13 @MNDeb, @amackness, @mariaw0121, @Kprune, @MNDeb
03 December 13 @denpucc, @javillgrl, @wifiwildflower
04 December 13 @carolyn1941#
05 December 13 @marmrf
06 December 13 @onthego,@johnrork
09 December 13 @Lmalm53 (father's bilateral), @Jozilla, @Wildcatmo, @mitzio (her second), Chihuahuan
10 December 13 @Ph$enix (her first), 2hips2knees (bilateral)
13 December 13 @Ogbournestandrew
16 December 13 @Bassman, @B's Knees (bilateral), @bobbiek, @Minna-min (her second), @I'm so ready
17 December 13 @pdx, @Lovedogs, @GeekGoddess (her second)
18 December 13 @irish, @ema8447 (her second), @Kathysbeautybiz (her second), @fiftydollarbill,@Ziggysmom
20 December 13 @czak57
30 December 13 @justmerobin (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
Chihuahuan! I have removed you from the surgery list. Let me know as soon as you have a new date so we can put you back on. So sorry---I know how upsetting this is---had to have mine delayed by shingles.
 
surgery cancelled do thick ice and mess on freeways. nobody able to get out. Will have to reschedule.
Oh no, that's too bad! I'll bet you are very unhappy right now. I hope they can reschedule you soon. My surgery is the 18th, and I'm already seeing cold rain in the forecast that could turn to ice. Planning anything is risky this time of year.
 
I have removed you from the surgery list. Let me know as soon as you have a new date so we can put you back on. So sorry---I know how upsetting this is---had to have mine delayed by shingles.
bottomshollow, it is my surgery I'm so ready, that was canceled not chihuahuans. Also you have min posted twice
 
thanks Ziggysmom and Chihuahuan, I am upset with the weather. Wouldn't expect anyone to drive in this and in danger. My poor daughter hasn't been able to get out to go to work since Friday. We have over 3 inches of ice across our street. Glad we went grocery shopping on Thursday after my pre-op at hospital. Do hope the weather improves soon for everyone. Be safe
 
Thanks, I'm so ready. Sometimes I get the cart before the horse and do it all wrong. I'll fix it now. And I'm so sorry that you will have an additional wait. It is soooooooo frustrating when you're all geared up and SO READY to go.
 
I am scheduled for bilateral TKR on December 10. After a right hip replacement in March and a left hip revision in July, I am feeling pretty overwhelmed.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?
2hips2knees, you have been officially added to the December surgery list!


Overwhelmed seems to be putting it a bit mildly. But once you've recovered from TKR---there will be no stopping you.

Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Hi 2hips2knees, Welcome to Bonesmart. So sorry to that you're going through so much! That is overwhelming.
This is a GREAT site...supportive people and information articles. You came to the right place.
Welcome again.:)
Best wishes, :)
 
Hi again 2hips2knees, I wanted to also say, wishing you a smooth surgery tomorrow and a healthy recovery!!
Sending you positive, peace of mind thoughts. :)
 
Thank you for the well wishes. I will probably start a thread in the post op forum since my surgery is tomorrow.
 
And yes, BoneSmart has been a wonderful resource for me from the first hip replacement this year. .. I just have never posted anything.
 
That's great you have a date again! One day before me. I hope the weather warms up for you!!
:)
 
Weather is suppose to be good and I don't have to be there as early. Hope all goes well and things will be easier the second time around. See you on the other side.
 
So glad the weather is suppose to be good.:)
See you on the other side. :)
Good luck :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom