Guest viewing is limited

THR 2 weeks post op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
I haven't been on in a while! I did my second Hawaii trip last Sunday. It was a bit better than the last one. I am still having trouble with my IT band and although when I leave PT I feel so much better, I am still not where I thought I should be! Almost 16 weeks out and I am still limping and having bad days! Please..someone tell me it will get better!
 
acbelmar, Hi Adrienne! Sorry you're still having a hard time-- your work must be pretty hard on your body. I'm a week behind you, and I still have trouble lifting my leg in certain positions, and my IT band is sore, too, so I can't help you there. Just want you to know that I hope you feel better soon. XO
 
It will get better....

You have a difficult job, so rest whenever you can, elevate and ice :)
 
Hang in there, I was several days before you and I am still having "new " healing pain and I still am strengthening my leg and limping. I have had to go to the "Bonesmart" cocktail the pain is so bad at times. I had xrays and everthing looks fine. Just part of the healing process. I understand your frustration. You do have a physically demanding job so try to take extra special care of yourself between flights. One day this part will be behind us and
we will be able to really enjoy our new hips :SUNsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom