2 weeks left to chicken out.. my random thoughts

You've got this..and we will be looking for you on the recovery side.
Bye bye hip pain!:yahoo:
 
His Last was. . " this is it, helicopter door open, knees to the breeze Airborn"
Ha ha made me smile all along my hip journey I have kept reminding myself about the first time I did a free fall kept saying to myself if I can throw myself out of an aircraft at 12k feet this hip surgery will be a walk in the park ... so get those knees in the breeze you will soon be on solid ground :wowspring::flwrysmile:
 
Excited :happydance: Excited :happydance:
Can't wait for you to have the yucky part behind you!
Hubs sounds great, obviously has a sense of humor.
Sleep, sleep, sleep and ice up :ice: I'll bet your recovery moves along quickly.
Post on the recovery side when you're feeling up to it, sweetie :loveshwr: :friends:
@Mascaramom
 
There's absolutely no reason in the world to jump out of a perfectly good airplane! Given my fear of heights, I'd probably die of a heart attack before I shattered my hip and every other bone in my body landing. My father, on the other hand, was convinced by his adult brothers to "ride a tree down" when he was 10. Climbed the tree, they chopped it down and he had fun until he broke his arm when he hit the ground. His father was hopping mad and made his brothers pay the doctor bill!
 
Hi,
Hoping you're doing okay.....pain well managed, ice in place.
Get lots of rest, stay well hydrated and give us a shout out when you're able.
Hugs!
@Mascaramom
 
I have my checkbook ready plus I can look up cruises to anywhere...just tell me to GO! Never cruised with Carnival. Took royal Caribbean to Caribbean (western) and Princess to Alaska just this summer- amazing trip!!!!!!
 
Hahahahaha that's hysterical!!! We need to make sure that there's a talented tattoo artist on board our hippie cruise ship

If it is a “recovery” cruise for hipsters and knee people we could probably request a tattoo artist to travel with us. I have one tattoo now. It is a pansy on my ankle. It is from Shakespeare’s MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM. it is the flower of love used by Cupid to make people fall in love. My students were always SHOCKED Their teacher had a tattoo. Never be boring!!!!
 
I'm in for any cruise! I've only done Royal Caribbean but willing to consider others. Hope they don't have metal detectors to get on cruise ships nowadays - if they do, they may want to start boarding a full shipload of hippies the day before! :loll:
 
It's SATURDAY! And although I am limited in my abilities, I feel such relief. The weekends had become full of dread, instead of a welcome break from the week. Just the THOUGHT of disappointing the kiddos because I couldn't play, or take them to do any of the fun activities that the weekend should bring, Was almost as bad as the actual LOOK on their faces when I'd have to say no.

I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm well medicated, but instead of wishing for bedtime to hurry up, I making "staycation" plans for Spring Break. IM PLANNING ON ENJOYING it with everyone! Something I couldn't even imagine, only 3 weeks ago.
 
Glad your Saturday is off to a good start. I keep looking for updates on the post op forum where they changed up your tile a bit.

Totally normal to feel sore and tired at this stage @Mascaramom. Enjoy planning for spring break, you should definitely be able to participate more.
 
Back
Top Bottom