Aura Gypsy
junior member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2020
- Messages
- 37
- Age
- 59
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
Thanks girls @Layla @Mojo333
It’s been going really well. I’m down to one crutch and building my strength up. It feels great to be able to do things around the house and get out for walks.
The only thing is at the moment half of my incision site is feeling really hot, tender and looking red. I’m just trying to work out what to do about it now.
It’s been going really well. I’m down to one crutch and building my strength up. It feels great to be able to do things around the house and get out for walks.
The only thing is at the moment half of my incision site is feeling really hot, tender and looking red. I’m just trying to work out what to do about it now.

Good to hear that you are feeling stronger...I know it's been a tough journey.