DEL2020Jul-11
junior member
- Joined
- May 23, 2020
- Messages
- 51
Dear @Aura Gypsy,
My sincere condolences on the passing of your mum. It is incredible, given your circumstances, that you were able to spend time with her in her last days. I am fairly sure that this time together brought both of you comfort.
I want to say that I have read your posts and that you are one very resilient, brave woman. I admire your persistence and am so very sorry that you are going through this ordeal.
You are in my prayers for a full and lasting recovery, and I pray that the pain you are currently experiencing will resolve soon.
My sincere condolences on the passing of your mum. It is incredible, given your circumstances, that you were able to spend time with her in her last days. I am fairly sure that this time together brought both of you comfort.
I want to say that I have read your posts and that you are one very resilient, brave woman. I admire your persistence and am so very sorry that you are going through this ordeal.
You are in my prayers for a full and lasting recovery, and I pray that the pain you are currently experiencing will resolve soon.
Last edited by a moderator:
United States






but all done and now you need to find some good iron rich foods to get your blood back to par.